November 19, 2013

Thoughts of the Night 11/20/13


"Floating thoughts of the night time"
Trust and believe as I'm writing this i'm trying to fight back the yawns that just keep popping out. It's been a few days since I put up anything, and for good reason. I won't go through all the details, but when things start going in motion, I can reveal more. Lets just say it has a little something to do with music, with a little business on the side. It was weird but I actually came up with a few ideas while hangin out with the homies today. But less on that, there was something else I wanted to address.

While I did mention I won't really write things until I have something to talk about, I have been taking time out to think up some new topics to write up. I have roughly a 3 part series I'm going to write about parts of my life and the people that I dealt with in that time period. While all have their own stories, they will tie up in the end. You will just have to see when they come out in the coming days. In the meantime, all I ask is to just be patient. Life has it's way with people and me.. well it's part of the success story.

As long as that pen stays in my hand, then i'm the creator of my own destiny, that and coincide with whatever God has planned for me. This turned out to be more of an update rather than a thought of the night type deal,  *shrugs* oh well lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Yangscholar.blogspot.com