December 27, 2013

Letters to the past Part 4 (Final)


"We meet our end here"

     I can't say that the events in the previous letters haven't gotten to me, because they have. However, they have started to shape me into the person that I am today. At the moment of me writing this, I only currently talk to 2 out of the 3 percipients, but even so.. this was called "Letters to the past" for a valid reason. I understand that they were people that would instill lessons that are needed for the next woman I am to be with.

Do and I still speak from time to time.. albeit a tad bit rocky each time..still.. I'm thankful we are able to speak. Sa I'm not too sure, we haven't been the same since that night (But am sure we will come back together). Me, I ended up losing her in my foolish attempt to try to make her mine. I didn't understand what all was going on but it made sense after it all went down. So one would have to wonder "Why would you share all this?"

I shared all this because I needed to get the stories of them off my chest and to be real with myself. I make it clear that I am not perfect at all and I have made alot of mistakes getting here. They were part of my progression, and with there being a few days before New years, this makes for a fitting end. The funniest things, despite how I feel about each of them currently... I still leave the door open should we come to a better place and talk about what all happened.

There was a friend to whom I didn't mention but her lesson was just as beneficial. We were both going through some phases and things happened between the both of us. I carried such anger from the incident and rightfully so. However, we sat down and had this long discussion about what went on and we have reached an agreement and have been friends ever since. She went off to get married and even so, I still speak to her and her husband occasionally (we are all good friends).

What I have learned throughout the experiences that I was giving out more than they could take. With the exception of Sa, the other 2 I gave out more love than they could handle. I didn't know how to be a friend first for long term. Me taught me what happened if I wasn't patient, that the end-result of losing her would be the outcome.

I have many of things that require my focus.. like writing, business, etc. But I do thank all 3 of these ladies, because they gave me a story to tell. If there comes a time we can speak again and for the better (Mostly for Me), then I'm all ears. In the meantime, I will need to start leaving a legacy.

PS. For those wondering Who Do, Sa, and Me are and their significance.. Check out the letters written:

Do

Sa

Me


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Yangscholar.blogspot.com