November 11, 2013

I wanted to get on a blog, but I don't know what to write about

   
"As if the "About me" wasn't enough"



I think the title is appropriately named for the first real post for my blog. As some of you may or may not know, I have done these types of things in the past where I would write on a blog here and there.. and not really do anything else with it after a while. Welp, Consider this as one early ass new year's resolution. Oh yes, I will curse in some of my writings, It's not like people don't hear it on a day to day anyways.

Back to subject, I have decided to just write about anything that really peaks my interest...and not so much be subjected to one particular niche. Yes, I love video games.. and people will learn that along the way. But you know, sometimes I may feel like writing about a particular quote, a story, or just stuff that happened one day that I feel people could get something out of it. It was never done back then because when people saw me write, I was just the guy who "writes about games."

I'm going do be more than that, since you know... I was asked to write a book. Consider this the ever growing one for the time being. SO, "So mr. Yangscholar, what the hell is your blog going to be about again?" In which I can address very easily:

*Gaming
*Martial Arts
*Writings
*Sometimes display Artwork
*Random videos that I found funny or inspirational
*Basically whatever I want to put on here.

Don't consider this being cocky or arrogant, but rather a sanctuary in which I can freely convey my thoughts into writing. Something I should of done a while ago.

Disqus for Yangscholar.blogspot.com