November 13, 2013

History on Facebook: Great Depression


"Facebook Teaches History"
     Well in some sense it does. The people from collegehumor made this funny yet interesting Time feed of the transition between world war II to world war II. The reason I found it to be interesting because, even though it was meant to be funny, I felt like I was learning at the same time. Like... imagine this concept real quick. If your history lessons were broken down to simple approaches like this, wouldn't learning be much easier?

Shit, I know I'd be passing my history test if that were the case (even if it is the art of memorization hidden behind it). But enough of my writing, take a look a look at it yourself here <-- Throwing the arrow there so you know its real.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Yangscholar.blogspot.com